Lotus Laura nominated me for a Liebster Award, hooray! Thank you so much, Laura. Please do check out her blog. She writes beautiful and interesting pieces about life, love, movies she’s seen, music she listens to, things she adores—anything under the sun. Though we haven’t known (followed) each other long on here, I feel like she’s someone with a very bright and colorful personality because it shines through her posts.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post.
11 Questions from Laura
1. What’s your favorite season/why?
Where I live, there’s only the rainy season and the dry season so I would say dry season or summer. Rain makes a lot of things inconvenient so I would rather have a sunny day!
2. What do you eat for breakfast?
Most of the time, it’s bread and coffee for me.
3. What is a fun childhood memory you have?
Back in the late 90s to early 2000s, me and my siblings (all six of us) would all gather in the living room and watch anime on television (animes like Sailormoon, Dragon Ball Z, Slam Dunk and Naruto). The internet wasn’t as accessible at this time so aside from playing outside, watching television was sort of like a bonding time for us (unintentionally of course). We all just love these shows so even though we’re boys and girls with a variety of age gaps, this was the one time we all do the same thing.
4. Where do you think you’ll be in ten years?
A scary question but while I do think about the future, I don’t actually have a concrete ten-year plan.
5. What’s your favorite drink?
I like milk and chocolate drinks (those in tetra packs).
6. What is a mythological figure you like and why?
I’m fascinated with the idea of witches, fairies, etc., anything that wields magic, because magic is awesome.
7. What type of books do you like?
I like anything with romance or fantasy.
8. What are some things that come naturally to you?
This is hard… I can’t think of any. Haha!
9. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
10. What’s your last google search?
“What time is it in Texas?”
11. What’s your favorite flower?
It changes from time to time but right now it’s hydrangeas!
11 Facts About Me
- I’m the youngest in a family of 8.
- I love Studio Ghibli and Disney.
- I like KPOP.
- I love watching sci-fi and/or suspense movies and series.
- I enjoy anything zombie-related (movie or books or shows).
- Give me any apocalyptic-themed show, I’ll watch it.
- I hate horror!
- I’ve never been in a relationship (LMAO TMI)
- I’ve got a lot of scrunchies, hair ties and ribbons I rarely ever use.
- I had to have my ears pierced on the same exact spots THRICE because I kept forgetting to put earrings on, the holes just closed up. (LOL)
- I love romcom!
- What shows are on your Netflix (or any streaming site) “My List”?
- What is the most recent show on your Netflix (or any streaming site) “Continue Watching”?
- If you were to have a/another child, what name would you give him/her?
- What ‘other-language’ dramas or shows have you seen? (Example: shows in Japanese, Spanish, etc.)
- What book would you like to be turned into a movie?
- What book would you like to be turned into a series?
- What is/was your least favorite subject in school?
- Describe your phone lockscreen.
- Which book or movie character do you think most accurately reflects your own personality?
- Who was your childhood celebrity crush?
- Who is your celebrity crush now?
I can’t wait to see what you guys post! 🙂